1904 Now

Captain Couch

12-24 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, Oregon 97209
Available Spaces

About

The Captain Couch Building was originally constructed as the Phillip Hotel in 1904, boasting ground floor retail and saloon space. The building was extensively remodeled in 1977 and renamed the Captain Couch Building in honor of Captain John Couch. The building currently houses tech and creative office tenants in the thriving Old Town District.

Amenities

  • Natural Light Provided by Skylights and Windows
  • Controlled Access Entry
  • Exposed Brick and Wood Floors
  • Courtyard

Inside

Nearby

  • Portland Saturday Market
  • Tom McCall Waterfront Park
  • Pine Street Market
  • Trimet Max Blue and Red Line
  • Shanghai Tunnels
  • Voodoo Doughnut
  • Stumptown Coffee Roasters

Listings

200

3479 Sqft
Captain Couch
12-24 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, Oregon 97209

204

2934 Sqft
Captain Couch
12-24 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, Oregon 97209