This 12 story office building was designed by Whidden & Lewis in 1913 and is similar to the pair’s Failling Office Building (1907) and Wilcox Building (1911). Most of the building’s original tenants were doctors, dentists and their patient clinics, and the building’s design was adapted for that use. The Stevens building was renovated in 1954 to designs by architect Pietro Bellushi and is currently undergoing renovations by NBP Capital’s in-house construction team, Path PDX.
The Stevens building offers 360 views of the West Hills, Willamette River, all of Downtown Portland and on a clear day Mount Hood and Mount St. Helens. Just steps from the entrance lies Portland’s famed Alder Street Food Cart Pod, one of the largest collections of food carts in Downtown Portland. Grab a bite from anywhere in the word and enjoy lunch in O’Bryant Square.